Senju will be Participating in NFPA Expo this June June 01 2016, 0 Comments
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) was established in 1898 and is devoted to saving lives through fire protection. Their upcoming conference/ expo will provide education and networking opportunities with similar industry leaders. This event will be held at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas on June 13-15, 2016.
Senju Sprinkler is taking advantage of the NFPA expo not only to connect with existing and new clients, but also to stay current with the latest trends in the fire sprinkler community. Come visit Senju at booth #146 and receive complimentary shirts and pens! The sales team along with Senju's top executives from their very own manufacturing facility in Japan will also be attending.
For more information on the 2016 NFPA Conference and Expo, please visit http://www.nfpa.org/training/conferences/conference
Texas Branch New Employees April 18 2016, 0 CommentsWe are proud to announce that our latest office/warehouse branch in Texas is now fully staffed. There are currently only two employees since it is a new location, but we hope to see more faces in the near future as we continue expansion. If you are located in the Texas area, please direct your calls regarding sales to Anthony, who is our Business Development Executive in our Southlake location at 817-345-7560.
2015 Trade Shows - Senju Sprinkler UPDATE April 20 2015, 0 Comments
Senju Sprinkler is excited to announce that we have officially finalized the list of the 2015 trade shows we will be attending:
- California Fire Prevention Institute (Buellton, CA) - Senju Sprinkler had a very successful result after participating in the CFPI show on March 18, 2015 and we are looking forward to growing with our new customers. There were more than 100 fire marshals that we met and got in contact with!
- Society of Fire Protection Engineers (Chicago, IL) - What better way to learn more about Senju fire sprinklers than to reach out to universities who are already educating engineers about fire safety. SFPE has 75 chapters across the globe and they even offer scholarships to aid in fire protection engineering education. It was great meeting the Chicago chapter back in March 24!
- Colorado Fire Protection Association (Denver, CO) - It is our pleasure to announce that our newest business development executive– Brandon Jimenez– will be attending his first trade show in Colorado this year. This fire protection expo will be held at the Double Tree Hotel on May 7, 2pm – 7pm. Over 250 attendees are expected and there will be no admission charge to anyone who plans to attend. So come one, come all!
- ASPE New York City Plumbing & Fire Protection Expo (New York, NY) - Located in the beautiful Jacob Javits Center in New York, it is no doubt that this is the city’s premier venue for conventions, trade shows, and special events. This is Senju’s first time with ASPE and it is such an honor to be a part of this major event as our company is nationally expanding. This event will be held on May 21, 2015, 4pm – 8pm.
- PCBC (San Diego, CA) – PCBC is an annual two-day conference (June 24-25, 9:30am – 5pm) and product display that gathers executives from various building industries. From architects, contractors, and suppliers, PCBC has the reputation of being the largest home building trade show that represents the west coast region. What a great opportunity for maximum exposure locally!
November 2014 Recap - Building Industry Show BIASC December 23 2014, 0 Comments
Senju Sprinkler Booth looks good!
Sales Manager, Thomas Yeh and Senior Business Development Executive, Eugene Fowler connecting with clients
Our fire sprinkler heads and cover plates are very popular!
Interacting with President of Shea Homes Division, Bob Yoder
Building a strong business relationship with Ty Malley, President of Residential Fire Sprinkler
The staff here at Senju Sprinkler would like to thank everyone who made this trade show possible and successful.Thank you for the continuous support and belief in our products. Stay tuned for next year's trade show!