2015 Trade Shows - Senju Sprinkler UPDATE April 20 2015, 0 Comments
Senju Sprinkler is excited to announce that we have officially finalized the list of the 2015 trade shows we will be attending:
- California Fire Prevention Institute (Buellton, CA) - Senju Sprinkler had a very successful result after participating in the CFPI show on March 18, 2015 and we are looking forward to growing with our new customers. There were more than 100 fire marshals that we met and got in contact with!
- Society of Fire Protection Engineers (Chicago, IL) - What better way to learn more about Senju fire sprinklers than to reach out to universities who are already educating engineers about fire safety. SFPE has 75 chapters across the globe and they even offer scholarships to aid in fire protection engineering education. It was great meeting the Chicago chapter back in March 24!
- Colorado Fire Protection Association (Denver, CO) - It is our pleasure to announce that our newest business development executive– Brandon Jimenez– will be attending his first trade show in Colorado this year. This fire protection expo will be held at the Double Tree Hotel on May 7, 2pm – 7pm. Over 250 attendees are expected and there will be no admission charge to anyone who plans to attend. So come one, come all!
- ASPE New York City Plumbing & Fire Protection Expo (New York, NY) - Located in the beautiful Jacob Javits Center in New York, it is no doubt that this is the city’s premier venue for conventions, trade shows, and special events. This is Senju’s first time with ASPE and it is such an honor to be a part of this major event as our company is nationally expanding. This event will be held on May 21, 2015, 4pm – 8pm.
- PCBC (San Diego, CA) – PCBC is an annual two-day conference (June 24-25, 9:30am – 5pm) and product display that gathers executives from various building industries. From architects, contractors, and suppliers, PCBC has the reputation of being the largest home building trade show that represents the west coast region. What a great opportunity for maximum exposure locally!